Friday 21 November 2014

I Get Embarrassed When People Call Me Gay- Benson Okonkwo


The actor said he’s fed up with the way bloggers and their readers do twist things up whenever he grant them an interview. Benson said he hate it when people call him ga.y.

He told Punch that,

“Most times, when I grant interviews to blogs, the subject is always twisted out of context. Most of those commenting on those blogs would say that I am gay. Maybe, it is because of the roles I have played in some movies.”They should understand that I am only acting and the roles have nothing to do with my personality. I get embarrassed when people mistake the part I play in a movie for reality and call me a gay. And to think that I have always said that I am not gay! It really hurts.”. “I am not bothered by what people are saying about me. To be honest with you, if I felt that the comments were a big problem to me, I would have stopped granting interviews long ago. What my critics don’t know is that I have a steady girlfriend. But I won’t talk about her”


No comments:

Post a Comment