Thursday 27 November 2014

Rick Ross Not Happy With Timbaland For Releasing Tink Version of ‘Movin’ Bass


Rick Ross Not Happy With Timbaland For Releasing Tink Version of ‘Movin’ Bass

Rick Ross Not Happy With Timbaland For Releasing Tink Version of 'Movin' Bass
Timbaland produced a track “Movin bass” on Rozay’s new album “Hood Billionaire”  with Jay Z. But Tim decided to shake up the internet when he previewed the version of the song that featured his artist Tink.
Ross told Sway Calloway in a recent interview that he’s disappointed in Timbaland.

“Timbaland released his version that I was real disappointed in hearing. Me and Jay created the original version. That’s one of the records we vibed up when he had a couple of sessions. Of course Timbaland produced it and had the production on it for a little while. I went by the studio before, and he played me the version. I was like, “I see what you did, but chill on that. We’re doing our thing on that.” I was disappointed with hommie on that.”

Ross was asked if the track with Jay Z was the original version
“That’s one of the things that was disappointing in hommie. I felt like we’re bigger than that. We’re bosses. I expect homie to clarify that whenever he makes his rounds. Most definitely, me and Jay did that record.”

No comments:

Post a Comment