Friday 28 November 2014

I Will Murder Grandmothers Who Smoke Weed- Snoop Dogg

Snoop Dogg is not ready to play games with grandmothers when it comes to weed. The rapper said he’s not ready to compete with old women because he will surely beat them when it comes to weed.
I Will Murder Grandmothers Who Smoke Weed- Snoop Dogg
Cut.com took three grandmothers who haven’t smoked weed before and gave them weed to smoke. The 6 minute video was created to promote marijuana in Washington state where weed is now legalized.

One of the women, Paula told TMZ she’d love to “twist one up with Snoop”
She also said that she prefers vaporizers even though Snoop likes blunts.  

“He is welcome in my kitchen any day. We can cook pot brownies. He’s too thin, I’ll fatten him up if he comes over.”
When Snoop was told about the issue, he said ,“I won’t want to kill no grandmas… I would do it with youngstars…. I ain’t giving no grandmas any cardiac arrest”.

No comments:

Post a Comment