Friday 28 November 2014

Tonto Dikeh upload photos of herself with hubby-photos

This evening Tonto Dikeh shared a photo of herself kissing her man (Mr X) but showed just a bit of his face.


She has decribed her man simply as Mr X in the past but when fans questioned her decision to hide his identity she simply shared a photo of the two of them locking lips photo below with the caption:


    I have had a friend (Cheap skate) Sleep with n even baby mama’Ed my man’s child*#Atm so pls excuse me while I protect my Happiness n still be myself #Nochildzones #happierthanlowkeys #KeyNLock’.
She said she’s being careful not to expose her new man because she’d had friends in the past who slept with her man.

When a fan asked her which friend she was referring to…She replied…



P.S: Recall that Tonto Dikeh and Toyin Lawani(Also Know As Tiannah) had a beef sometime back and Toyin happens to be the baby mama of rising artiste Lord Trigg?

No comments:

Post a Comment