Wednesday 26 November 2014

JORDIN SPARKS SLAMS EX BOYFRIEND JASON DERULO IN NEW SONG


Jason Derulo dumped Jordin Sparks in September 2014. Also Jason revealed that they will still be friends but with this latest news, it seems they are not in good terms.

Jordin is currently working to release her upcoming “Bye Felicia” mixtape, in the mixtape she recorded a diss track for Derulo.

Though, Sparks didn’t mention her ex’s name on the track but sources close to her revealed that she is referring to her ex in the track.

The track lyrics reads:

Remember I deleted all my other guys’ numbers out my phone for ya? / Remember when you broke your neck and I had to wash your back for ya? You probably don’t remember half the s@*t that I did for ya, yea.”

You thought you had it all figured out back then, boy how bout now? ‘Cuz I’m up right now, and you suck right now.

“Always been mom’s little angel / but once you blew up head got big and you started changing / Can’t believe all the things you started saying / Like I’m with you for your fame and your name, what?”

The mixtape will be released today, Tuesday, November 25, 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment