Friday 28 November 2014

America SuperStar actress Angelina jolie looks into Politic

Angelina Jolie To Make A Move Into Politic

Angelina Jolie To Make A Move Into Politics

Angelina Jolie has just recently confirmed that a move into politics would not be such a bad idea for her. She talked about her love for acting movies and directing them also, but she also revealed she had been thinking about a move into politics, provided she could make a difference.

The 39 year-old actress had served as a UN High Commissioner for Refugees Ambassador. In an interview with ITV news, she had this to say about her ambitions:
“I’ve always gone wherever I felt I was needed. When I started working with the UN, I felt I loved working in the field and I felt I was useful in the field and then there was a point where I realised that I was only so useful in the field because someone had to go to Washington and plea the case.

So then I would do that. I don’t know what that means or where that will lead me”
Angelina Jolie has received an Academy Award, two Screen Actors Guild Awards, and three Golden Globe Awards, and was named Hollywood’s highest-paid actress by Forbes in 2009, 2011, and 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment