Friday 28 November 2014

Disick and Kardashian haven't slept Together in 5 years

Scott Disick And Kourtney Kardashian Haven’t Slept Together in 5 years

Scott Disick And Kourtney Kardashian Haven't Slept Together in 5 years

According to US Weekly,
The reality star made the shocking revelation on the November 20 episode of the Keeping Up With The Kardashians family show

Scott who was in rehab on the Nov. 23, episode reveals to Kourtney that his substance abuse had gotten so bad that, “It became like a 24-hour job to stay trying to get drunk, and stay trying to take pills and not think about life.”

Kourtney who has always supported Scott says that maybe a bit of space and time away from one another might help ,”I just think this is gonna be like a long road of figuring everything out.” However, they don’t seem to be on the same page. Scott says, “How much more space do you need? We haven’t slept together in five years.

What’s the difference? Honestly, though. I mean, I love you, yeah, but…” After an intense moment of silence, Kourtney says, “I don’t want to just fall back into the same routine. Trust me, would I love to just say, ‘Yes, perfect, come back?’” she continues. “Like, I want to make a change to make it better, you know — figure out who you even are.

No comments:

Post a Comment