Friday 31 October 2014

T.I reveal Nicki Minaj And Iggy Azalea Beef



In an interview with Vibe, the Grand Hustle CEO told host Elliot Wilson that Iggy kicked some rappers off their game.

“Iggy took a lot of motherf**kers’ spots,” T.L said, “Maybe Nicki feels that Iggy is not deserving of the spot that she currently holds and that is why they have been unable to get over their feud.”

Recall, Nicki Minaj throws shade at Iggy at BET Awards, Nicki boasted that she writes her own lyrics and indirectly accused Iggy of using a ghostwriter.

“But my point is, what I want the world to know about Nicki Minaj is, that when you hear Nicki Minaj spit, Nicki Minaj wrote it.” After her statement she immediately tried to backtrack saying, “No, no, no shade. No, no, no shade.”

In an interview with Detroit’s Hot 107.5, T.I said;

”I mean, I ain’t no ghostwriter. Iggy got her own ideas and thoughts that she presents to the world her own way.” He continued, “I couldn’t write a lot of the s–t she say. I couldn’t put her thoughts into words as articulate as she does.

She just has a different way of presenting
herself .”

No comments:

Post a Comment