Monday 20 October 2014

Fans DisgraceFormer Governor Daughter Kemi Olunloyo For Calling Herself God-photos



The controversial former governor’s daughter Kemi checked her Facebook page stats, instead of her to keep the result to herself, she decided to post it on her page.

She said most of her Facebook fans are Men and she has the power to control men.

Read what she said below:

“Males are mostly following me on social media. I have an ability to control males as they see me as a strong personality that can change their lives and educate them.

Most ARE NOT EDUCATED ABOUT BASIC THINGS. Females rarely follow me on social
media because Nigerian women have very
low self esteem.So guys, keep worshipping
me.I am GOD!

Her fans reacted to the update by blasting her. Read below:

No comments:

Post a Comment