Monday 8 December 2014

Chris Brown Want Karrueche Back.

Yesterday, Breezy blasted the hell out of Karrueche for sleeping with Drake and having threesomes.

Breezy is back to his senses and he tendered an apology to his ex model girlfriend, Karrueche Tran on Instagram and blamed himself for being “young and dump”.
Chris Brown  said;

“Being young and dumb is one of my strong suits and emotional at best. I love hard and react impulsively when I’m hurt at times.
“I don’t think social media is a place to air out or hash out personal problems and a nigga feel hella WACK for doing it. So I AM APOLOGIZING.

“I live in a glass house and the same shit that makes me great also is my curse. Everybody know I love that girl. I don’t care how my image my look to the public because I’m still gonna be the best at what I do. I just want baby girl to know I apologize!”
Karrueche replied him saying,  “I refuse to be repeatedly mistreated by someone that claims to love me. That’s not love. And if that’s what you define as love then I don’t want it.”
This one is very strong

No comments:

Post a Comment